HireLevel is looking for a Retail Administrative Assistant in Edwardsville, IL!
Do you want to be part of a fun, fast paced, and challenging environment within a company that holds a standard of “Always The Best”? Join this growing team that puts customer service as their top priority.
Job Category: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Similar Positions: Executive Admin, Retail, Data Entry
Responsibilities of Retail Administrative Assistant:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that supports smooth day-to-day operations, including answering the phone, updating vendor information forms, executing purchasing of supplies, composing and preparing correspondence, supporting budget and accounts payable management, and supporting special projects, as needed.
- Assist with logistics and planning for customer events.
- Arrange and coordinate logistics of complex travel plans to trade shows and prepare detailed itineraries to assure accuracy.
- Develop and modify internal procedures/policies to maintain and improve productivity.
- Provide general support to the broader department team and retail store, including coordinating department meetings, planning employee events, supporting store managers, and providing customer service on the retail floor during peak busy times.
- Assist with updating the company website and producing weekly newsletters.
Job Requirements of Retail Administrative Assistant:
- Organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate and partner with a broad range of personalities and roles
- Attention to detail, proactive, always striving to produce the best quality work
- Service-oriented and customer-focused (internal and external)
- Ability to maintain confidences, respect for privacy and sensitivity
- A self-starter mindset and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Compensation of Retail Administrative Assistant: $18/hr
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.