Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 42897
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Building Maintenance Technician in St. Louis, MO!
This company is a Fortune 500 facilities management company that provides tailored facility maintenance support to businesses nation-wide.
Similar Positions: Maintenance Technician, General Maintenance, Maintenance Worker
Job Category: Long-term, Contract, Full Time
Location: North County St. Louis, MO
Shift: Monday-Friday, 2: 30 pm to 11: 30 pm
Compensation of Building Maintenance Technician:
Additional Responsibilities of Building Maintenance Technician:
- Performs plumbing corrective and preventive maintenance. Clean and unclogs sinks, toilets, and floor drains. Repairs sink faucets and toilet flushometers.
- Performs carpentry, corrective and preventive maintenance, in the following areas, using tools and equipment as required: repairing shelves and cabinets, replacing ceiling tiles, patching and painting drywall, repairing floor tiles, replace vinyl base molding, and minor repairs on doors.
- Assist journeymen with electrical maintenance on receptacles, light switches, portable tools, appliances, etc.
- Assist journeyman performing HVAC maintenance.
- Assists journeymen with the repairs and perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) on the exterior irrigation system. Interior and exterior water fountains, waterfalls and pool systems.
- Follow and implement standard Lock Out Tag Out procedures.
- Complete Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance (PM) paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
Additional Requirements of Building Maintenance Technician:
- General knowledge of carpentry, drywall repair, basic electricity, painting, plumbing and HVAC.
- Must work related experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in commercial and industrial environments.
- Must have a current driver license.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to move/lift heavy objects, climb vertical ladders, work at heights and be proficient in the use of common hand and power tools.
- Must have PC skills/computer knowledge.
- Must meet client s background and drug testing requirements.