Industry: Plant Manager
Job Number: 40591
Hirelevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Foreman Supervisor for a client located in Mt. Vernon, IL. The ideal candidate will be able to read and interpret blueprints, as well as, prepare cost estimates based on interpretation of the blueprints.
Location: Mt. Vernon, IL
Compensation: $15-20 an hour based on experience
Similar Jobs: Welder, Sandblaster, CNC Machine, General Laborer
Shift: 2nd shift
- Provides full cycle accurate and timely estimates to Managers that are competitive and within industry standards
- Analyze suppliers and quotes provided and suggests appropriate recommendations in the estimating process
- Expert Ability to read blue prints and knowledge of a wide variety of materials and manufacturing methods
- Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements. Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Must have experience in Blueprint Interpretation
- Experience with machining steel is desirable.
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and excellent attendance
- Excellent organizational and math skills
- Excellent communication skills
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.