Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 49562
HireLevel is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician in St. Louis, MO!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: Monday Friday | 6: 00am-2: 30pm
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Assembly, Building Engineer, Factory, Industrial Production
Compensation of Industrial Maintenance Technician: $18-20/hr
Responsibilities of Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Develop plans to improve, repair, or replace any worn out equipment.
- Create and update Maintenance Logs daily and communicate to management the daily progress of repairs.
- Work with outside contractors when needed.
- Maintain and improve security systems.
- Research and find most economical way to keep plant running efficiently.
- Train employees on proper operation of equipment, including potential signs of machine failure.
- Preventative Maintenance done on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Set up logs to show tendencies of equipment so we can do better on preventative maintenance.
- Inspect equipment to assure OSHA compliance as well as State Laws and regulations.
- Work closely with the Purchasing departments to ensure compliance with Safety Data Sheets labeling of hazardous materials.
- Assist in the installation and adjustment of new equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to locate problems to dismantle, repair, and replace all types of company equipment.
Requirements of Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- A technical school degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance, or an equivalent combination of education and production maintenance experience.
- Able to read blueprints, electronic test equipment, electrical schematics, and hydraulic diagrams.
- Ability to use a wide variety of measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, protractors, tachometers, feeler gauges, and other precision tools.
- Ability to bend repeatedly, lift up to 50lbs consistently and stand the entirety of shift.
- Meeting all background and drug screen requirements.
- Highschool Diploma or GED equivalent.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.