HireLevel is looking for Fabrication Machine Operators in St. Charles, MO!
National Cart is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of material handling products, food service products, and store fixtures. They design custom equipment for a range of businesses – from local grocers to Fortune 100 companies.
Why National Cart?
- Big Company with a small feel
- Name-Brand Clients
- Family-Owned and Operated since 1979
- Opportunities for Growth
- Dedicated to Giving Back to the community
Job Category: Machine Operator, CNC, Press Brake, Drilling, Tube Bender, Steel Saw
Location: St. Charles, MO
Shift: 2nd Shift | Monday - Friday | 2:30pm – 11:00pm
Compensation: $18.77/hour with merit increases up to $22.95/hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term disability & Short-term disability
- Quarterly bonuses
- Family-like culture
- Continuously produces at an acceptable level of productivity with some supervision.
- Verifies information on IQMS dashboard.
- Prints drawings from IQMS dashboard.
- Takes ownership for assigned equipment for 5S programs.
- Consistently produces at an acceptable level of productivity with some supervision.
- Learns and maintains moderate product knowledge with the ability to produce component parts from layout sheets and drawings.
- Sets up, adjusts, and operates machines to produce quality parts.
- Produces parts from prints, knows model numbers, and which components are required for the products.
- Keeps tooling in top operating condition.
- Troubleshoots machine problems.
- Programs new products on CNC equipment by using prints and machine/tooling knowledge.
- Corrects machine and tooling setup for press brakes, drilling centers, and benders.
- Performs normal maintenance activities such as die sharpening, shimming and mounting.
- Sets up other Machine Operators as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous machine operating experience preferred such as experience with tube benders, press brakes and steel saws.
- Ability to read tape measure, calipers, and micrometer.
- Understanding of metric and decimal measurements.
- Knowledge of computers to utilize IQMS as required.
- Skills with reading blueprints.
- Capable of balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching to work overhead.
- Able to walk or stand for a minimum of 8 hours with limited breaks.
- Pays close visual acuity to perform inspections and operate machines.
- Use with power/hand tools.
Ways to Apply
- Submit Application below
- Call us now at 314-241-9675
Exclusive to National Cart Candidates: Earn $250 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired at National Cart, we will send you a $50 gift card when they earn their first check, $100 at 30 days and $100 when they are hired by NCC to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.