HireLevel is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic in Dupo, IL
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Job Type: Contract
Location: Dupo, IL
Similar Positions: General Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance
Responsibilities of Maintenance Mechanic:
- Installs, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Dismantles machinery and removes/replaces defective parts.
- Maintains inventories of equipment parts and supplies by checking stock and placing orders.
- Trains production workers on routine preventive maintenance.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules & regulations.
- Performs quality checks on HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Hangs lights, replaces receptacles, lamps & ballasts.
Requirements for Maintenance Mechanic:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of warehouse machinery
- Mechanically inclined and able to read blueprints and manuals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work for at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal-opportunity employer.