HireLevel is looking for Production Workers in Marion, IL!
Want to work for one of the book industry’s most important and fastest-growing organization? Our client works hard to provide a work environment that feels safe and pleasant, and one that fosters and rewards personal growth. They believe in being honest and transparent, encouraging diverse thoughts in the workplace, and celebrating all employees.
Apply Below, Quick Apply at www.hirelevel.com/apply or call us at 618-993-9675.
Job Category: Full Time; Contract
Location: Marion, IL
Shift: 5am- 3:30pm
Compensation: $14.00 / hour
Responsibilities of a Production Worker:
- Receive oral and/or written instructions from receiving coordinator.
- Work from freight bills and packing lists from incoming trucks.
- Receive, count, visually inspect, and verify parts numbers on supplies, material and equipment.
- Load/unload trucks & carriers manually and/or with lift trucks.
- Pack and unpack supplies, materials, and equipment; weight and place proper postage on packages – cartons.
- Move material between manufacturing areas, to and from storage areas.
- Maintain receiving area in a clean and orderly condition.
Requirements of a Production Worker:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Licensed to operate mobile vehicles.
- Background and drug test requirements
Excellent benefits once hired on:
- Health Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay & Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) with Company Match
Ways to Apply
- Submit Application below
- Quick Apply Now at www.hirelevel.com/apply
- Visit our Marion office at 3911 W. Ernestine Drive in Marion, IL. 62959
- Call us now at 618-993-9675
We have Interviews every Wednesday from 9a – 4p. Come see us!
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.