Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 43012
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is recruiting for Warehouse Associates that will be working to assemble displays!
The ideal candidate will be looking for a position in a warehouse setting building company displays for their brand-new stores throughout the United States. This is a long-term position requiring attention to detail, with very little heavy lifting! Don t miss out on working in a fun work environment, with long term employment. Apply now!
Hours: Monday-Friday 6: 30am-2: 30pm, full time and ongoing no layoff!
Location: Edwardsville, IL
- Assemble displays all the way down to the small detail
- Responsible for using components and parts to produce products.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations
- Package parts according to work instructions
- Use equipment properly and follow safety features and operating procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be team oriented and self-directing
- Attention to detail
- Good hand eye coordination and mechanically inclined
- Great attendance and performance
Starting hourly wage is 10.00/hr.