HireLevel is looking for Warehouse Associates in Lebanon, TN!
Our client is a Logistics company that offers a career opportunity, with family values, and further advancement. They have been established for over 40 years, and is now a necessary part of today's supply chain, providing employment and opportunities for a safe, productive and fulfilling life. This is a great temp to hire opportunity with benefits after hiring including health, vision and dental insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k and more!
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Lebanon, TN
Shift: Monday - Friday, Weekends as needed
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Production Line, Picker/Packer, Manufacturing
The Warehouse Associates, Picker/Packers, are required to safely fulfill orders and assist with inbound/outbound inventory. In this role, you are responsible for inspecting merchandise and products to ensure correct and quality parts and orders.
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate:
- Use RF Scanner to locate materials
- Pick and move items as requested
- Pack items based on orders
- Perform quality checks
- Follow all safety regulations and requirements
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Requirements of a Warehouse Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior warehouse experience
- Prior forklift and RF Scanner experience preferred
- Ability to lift, stand, crouch, and bend
- Handle repetitive motions with ability to lift 25lbs
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you. Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.