HireLevel is looking for Steel, Galvanized Steel, and Aluminum Welders in St. Charles, MO!
National Cart is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of material handling products, food service products, and store fixtures. They design custom equipment for a range of businesses – from local grocers to Fortune 100 companies.
Why National Cart?
- Big Company with a small feel
- Name-Brand Clients
- Family-owned and Operated since 1979
- Opportunities for Growth
- Dedicated to Giving Back to the community.
Job Category: Steel Welder, MIG Welding, Fabrication
Location: St. Charles, MO
Shift: All Shifts | Monday - Friday |
Compensation: $19.86 - $22.99/hr.
Pay increases at 30 days, 6 months, 18 months, and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Profit Sharing
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Quarterly bonuses
- Family-like culture
Responsibilities of Welder:
- Setups and operates welders to hand weld products in a safe, efficient, quality, and ergonomic manner.
- Adjusts welders as needed to maintain part quality.
- Continuously produces at an acceptable level of productivity with some supervision.
- Capable of setting own machine for materials welded, producing little smoke or splatter.
- Produces acceptable-quality welds with good workmanship and very few rejects.
- Consistently produces at an acceptable level of productivity with some supervision.
- Has ability to produce products in fixtures and which components are required for the products.
- Completes own work to print requirements.
- Reads and understands prints and symbols.
- Able to manufacture products to specifications without a fixture. This is accomplished using a welding table, prints, tape measure, protractor, clamps, etc.
- Professionally communicates production issues, seeks clarification and resolution from front line employees and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Welder:
- MIG welding experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Shows initiative and the ability to begin and follow a job through to completion with little supervision.
- Capable of balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching to work overhead.
- Able to Walk or stand for a minimum of 8 hours with limited breaks.
- Use with power/hand tools.
Ways to Apply
Exclusive to National Cart Candidates: Earn $250 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired at National Cart, we will send you a $50 gift card when they earn their first check, $100 at 30 days and $100 when they are hired by NCC to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal-opportunity employer.