Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 45166
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client located in North Chicago, Illinois!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies.
Job Category: Full-Time; 6 Month Contract
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Shift: Monday - Friday; 8: 00am - 5: 00pm
Similar Positions: Executive Assistant, Office Clerk, Office Manager, Secretary
Additional Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Provides support to one or two department managers and their staff.
- Standard administrative support duties such as: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference and BlackBerry setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files.
- Follows purchasing and requisition procedures to order business cards and stationery.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
Job Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years' clerical experience.
- Proficiency in 2-3 vendor software systems such as: SAP, Workday, Salesforce, or RIMS.
- Intermediate level understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with moderate to minimal supervision.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.