Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 44869
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Assemblers for our client located in Reno, Nevada!
Job Title: Assembler
Job Category: Full-time, 1 Year Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday; 1st
Location: Reno, NV
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr for 1st Shift
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk
Job Duties of the Assemblers:
- Operate small hand tools such as grinders, drills and some pneumatic tools.
- Performs all function of SAP system to maintain accuracy of our inventory system.
- Performs quality checks and assures parts are made according to drawings specifications.
- Operate different type of equipment as necessary.
- Ability to cross-train in other departments to fill needs as necessary.
- Keeps work areas clean and safe.
- Supports all facility Continuous Improvement and LEAN initiatives such as cleanliness of shop floor etc.
- Track and sustain all visual management tools such as, but not limited to: layered audits, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) boards, and any additional LEAN tools that are deemed necessary to provide direction, goals and status to the shop floor.
- May be assigned to cable tray set up which is a very physically demanding position.
Job Requirements of the Assemblers:
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- At least 6 months' experience assembling.
- Familiarity with SAP system.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal format in English.
- Flexible work schedule to work off shifts and mandatory overtime when needed.
- Able to stand on feet continuously during working shift and regularly lift 35 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.