Post Date: 05/22/18
Job ID: 45374
Industry: Migration Job Code
Do you have a passion for cooking and helping children, youth, adults and families through mental health counseling, substance abuse treatment, life skills enrichment programs and services for adults with developmental disabilities? Now is your opportunity to get onboard with a career you will enjoy. HireLevel Powered by Extra Help is seeking an Assistant Cook in the Marion, IL location.
Job Category: Assistant Cook
Location: Marion, IL
Shift: full time hours while training then part time hours: shifts are evening, weekends and holidays
Compensation: $10.20 hour, holidays are double time
Similar positions: Cook, Chef, Food service, Food preparer, Short order cook, Culinarian
Job Description for Assistant Cook:
- Maintain stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare foods for service
- Maintain stock inventory
- Follow nutritional and sanitation regulations as well as safety standards
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Help lead cooks prepare and serve food in a simultaneously and timely manner
- Assist in other duties assigned
Job Requirements for Assistant Cook:
- Provide a copy of high school diploma or GED
- Provide valid driver s license and insurance
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must meet all drug testing and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.