Industry: Equipment Operator
Job Number: 39719
Hirelevel is seeking a CNC Programmer/Operator for a client located in Mt. Vernon, IL. The ideal candidate will be able to read and interpret blueprints, as well as, operate a CNC Machine.
Location: Mt. Vernon, IL
Compensation: $15-20 an hour based on experience
Similar Jobs: Welder, Sandblaster, CNC Machine, General Laborer
Shift: 2nd shift
- Set up, program and operate a CNC machine to produce precision parts and instruments
- Fabricate replacement and new parts for industrial machinery
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications
- Inspect, measure, or test completed metal workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing devices
- Set up, operate, or tend welding machines that join or bond components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Must have 1-3 years programming CNC Machine
- Must have 1-3 years operating CNC Machine
- Must meet drug screening and background requirements
- Must have MIG welding in your work history
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.