Job Number: 45395
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Driver Class B CDL in the Indianapolis, IN area!
The ideal candidate must have a Class B CDL and DOT Physical and be able to drive a manual or automatic box truck.
Job Category: Driver
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6: 30 am route is complete (6 to 11 hour routes daily)
Pay: $15.50 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Driving
Additional Responsibilities of the Driver Class B CDL:
- Able to drive a 26 foot box truck manual or automatic
- The applicant must help the other drivers load up their trucks along with their own truck each morning
- Works in such as manner as to prevent shortages and damage to products
- Complies with established company policies and procedures while on daily routes
- Assumes other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Driver Class B CDL:
- Must have RF gun experience
- Needs to have the urgency to fill the orders
- Must have experience with using a 2-wheeler or pallet jack
- Able to work alone and multi-task a lot
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and ascending/descending stairs
- Requires frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 115 pounds
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment
- Occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat
- Must be able to climb in and out of a truck 30-35 times a day
- Tolerate high and low temperature levels
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent preferred
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.