Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 45419
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Forklift Operator in the Indianapolis, IN area!
This is a growing company with great benefits and a great culture.
The ideal candidate must have experience warehouse pick/pack, electric pallet jack equipment, standup and sitdown forklift
Job Category: Warehouse Associate
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: 1st shift, Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $14.00 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Pick/ Pack, Shipping and Receiving
Additional Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Loading and unloading products
- Counting, sorting, and recording of stock
- Operate forklift (standup or sitdown)
- Other various warehouse duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in extreme cold (freezer suits provided)
- Must have good communications skills
- Clean windshields
- Pick/ Pack
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years previous forklift driving experience
- Prior experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Availability for mandatory overtime
- Must be able to lift 5-115 lbs.
- Leadership skills are a plus
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.