Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 38276
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Forklift Operators in Edwardsville, IL!
The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, reach truck, and electric pallet jack. The candidate must present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Job Category: Forklift
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shifts: 6: 00am-2: 00pm, 2: 00pm-10: 00pm or 10: 00pm-6: 00am with the potential of overtime! This would consist of longer work days and weekend work.
Similar Positions: Stand up forklift, reach truck, warehouse operator, electric pallet jack
Additional Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Operate a reach truck
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- High school education or GED equivalency
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or training on a forklift
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Compensation of the Forklift Operator:
Starting salary for this position is $12.50 an hour