North Little Rock,
Post Date: 05/22/18
Job ID: 45195
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Load/ Unloader in the North Little Rock, AR area!
This is a growing company with great benefits and a great culture.
The ideal candidate must have experience with general warehouse labor, unloading, loading, and must be a team player.
Job Category: General Laborer
Location: North Little Rock, AR
Shift: 8 hour shifts M-F 10: 00 AM-7: 00PM
Pay: $11.50 an hour
Similar Positions: General Labor, Warehouse, Maintenance
Additional Responsibilities of the Load/ Unloader:
- Unloads shredded paper, media, and product from Shred-it s trucks at the assigned branch nightly
- Operates and maintains baling machinery at the branch.
- Ensures all paper bales are staged or loaded for shipment as required.
- Performs shredding operations in support of Shred-it s off-site shredding program.
- Safeguards plant hardware and equipment by locking and activating security systems.
- Maintains a clean and safe working area according to Shred-It and NAID standards
- Ensures that truck shredder compartments and cabs are cleaned nightly in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to the operation of Shred-it following the company s policies and procedures at all times bringing the manager's attention to any and all areas of concern.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Load/ Unloader:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of forklift truck driving and maintenance is a plus.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 57 pounds repeatedly over the course of the day.
- Ability to withstand the physically strenuous demands of lifting up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to pull and push heavy equipment and objects (80 to 100 pounds).
- Ability to sit for up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Ability to walk in the course of business up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Must be able to meet client's background check and drug test requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.