Industry: Operations Manager
Job Number: 45335
HireLevel is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager for a client in St. Louis, MO.
This global company is the world s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. They are recognized for being industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways across the globe. Currently, they are seeking a Food & Beverage Manager in the St. Louis, MO area.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Similar Positions: District Manager, Operations Manager, Hospitality Manager, Senior Manager
Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- Analyzes operational performance of all stores and partners with managers to apply best practices to drive sales, ensure consistent food cost, labor, customer and associate satisfaction and maximize financial results
- Complies with company and franchise standards of operation procedures, as well as those of all applicable regulatory agencies, and ensures daily that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
- Conduct price sweeps for brand, analyze findings and make recommendations
- Identifies hiring, deployment, training, advancement, promotion needs of the stores
- Monitors all quality control records, to include ensuring quality assurance and loss prevention policies and procedures are being adhered to
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Manager:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Requires 5 or more years of job-related experience in medium volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related management experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, customer service, services and quality standards required, equipment and operations standards required
- College degree in hospitality or restaurant management preferred; brand certification required