Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 44974
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for Manufacturing Operators in Clearwater, FL! This company is an international medical manufacturer.
Category: Full-time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Clearwater, FL
Shift Times: Sunday-Thursday, 3rd shift 10: 55pm - 7: 00am
Compensation of Manufacturing Operator: $11/hour
Similar Positions: Machine Operator, Assembly Line, Production worker, Assemblers
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Operator:
- Perform various lens fabrication duties including lens machining, lens polishing, production inspections and primary packaging.
- Ensure product meets all acceptable criteria per regulations.
- Assist with training other associates.
- Other Duties as assigned
Requirements of Manufacturing Operator:
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse or manufacturing facility
- Intraocular Lens (IOL) manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of clean-room specifics
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies