Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 45277
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring Mechanical Assemblers in Chesterfield, MO!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six months mechanical experience or mechanical education.
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full Time
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Shift Times: 6: 00am 2: 30pm, Mon Fri
Similar Positions: Electromechanical Assembler, Electrical Technician, Machine Operator
Compensation of Mechanical Assembler:
Additional Responsibilities of Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble mechanical and pneumatic components, into subassemblies across multiple models in each of their respective product lines.
- Assemble various components into mechanical subassemblies per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
- The ability to work with process engineers to update drawings and schematics on assemblies to ensure proper documentation
- Assist process engineers in implementing checks and improvements, quality at the source, based on feedback and data from downstream operations
- Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage
- Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually.
- Troubleshoot and rebuild customer owned parts, support engineering department in redesigning and building prototype sub-assemblies for presses
- May prepare the following forms: material request, material return to stock, etc.
Additional Requirements of Mechanical Assembler:
- Basic electrical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with little or no supervision
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Personal computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop repetitively
- Ability to lift 10 50 lbs consistently
- Capable of performing assembly work with minimal assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of mechanical experience
- Must meet client s background and drug screening requirements