Industry: Human Resources Representative
Job Number: 45339
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for an Onsite Staffing Coordinator with us internally!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment! This position is responsible for full cycle recruiting of candidates to meet client specifications including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
Job Category: Full Time
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Similar Positions: Recruiter, Staffer, Staffing, Human Resources, HR
Additional Responsibilities of Onsite Staffing Coordinator:
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, develop job descriptions and candidate profiles.
- Screen and interview for appropriate skills, credentials, experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrate exceptional working knowledge in the field of Human Resources, Recruiting and Business Development.
- Cultivate new business relationships and enhance relationships with current clients.
- Network within organizations and the community to generate referrals and source qualified candidates and new business.
- Must meet established hiring goals and Key Performance Indicators.
Job Requirements of Onsite Staffing Coordinator:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years relevant work history in staffing, recruiting, personnel management or HR preferred.
- Travel regionally between client locations.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred: Read, Write, Speak
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Employee Relations and "people" expert.
- Computer proficiency, Must have an interest in technology and the tools recruiters are utilizing, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Job Boards, etc.
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
Compensation of Onsite Staffing Coordinator:
Based on Experience