Industry: Warehouse Assistant
Job Number: 44923
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Packers for our client located in Plano, Texas!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Packer
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Full-time; 2 Month Contract
Shift Times: Monday through Friday, 6: 00 AM to 6: 00 PM
Pay Rate: up to $11.00/hour
Similar Positions: Order Picker, Loader/Unloader, Sanitation
Responsibilities of Packer:
- Prepare and pack products on the assembly line to be shipped out to customers.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure product satisfaction.
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished.
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked.
- Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready.
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
Job Requirements of Packer:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods. Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation & be able to work flexible schedule.
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug test requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.