Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 44529
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for a Production Line Packers for a client located in Moscow Mills!
Job Category: Contract to Hire
Location: Moscow Mills, MO
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available, Monday-Friday
Similar Positions: Production worker, Packaging, Warehouse associate, Material Handler, Assembly Line, Manufacturing
Compensation: $10.00-10.50 an hour depending on your shift
Additional Responsibilities of the Production Worker:
- Packaging Product in a timely manner as it comes down the line.
- Pick up product according to product tray size. As well as inspecting for quality before placing trays onto the conveyer belt.
- Inspect product for specific flaws as set forth by the quality manager.
- Report any major discrepancies with product to your line lead, supervisor, or quality manager.
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements of the Production Worker:
- Reliability and good work ethic.
- Math and reading Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Team Work and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent hand eye coordination.
- Ability to lift, bend, and stoop.
- Meet all Drug screen requirements.