Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 43334
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Shift Supervisor for our client located in Godfrey, IL!
Job Title: Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Location: Godfrey, IL
Hours: Must be available to work all shifts (6: 00am-2: 00pm, 2: 00pm-10: 00pm, 10: 00pm-6: 00am)
Additional Responsibilities of Production Workers:
- Ensure adequate transportation of residents on and off grounds.
- Supervise active treatment at all times when residents are in the cottage by ensuring that DSP follows the ISP and schedules.
- Check 100% of the residents as they leave the cottage for a clean, neat and appropriate appearance.
- Arrange for shift coverage when DSP calls off or does not show for the next shift based on minimum cottage numbers.
- Initial time sheets for DSP starting the next shift and for DSP ending the previous shift when necessary.
- If a fire drill occurs, complete the necessary report and give it to maintenance by the end of the shift.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety within the cottage.
- Upon arrival to the cottage, review the Communication Log, complete and sign the "walk-through" with the off going supervisor. When leaving duty, complete documentation in the Communication Log, complete and sign the "walk-through" with the on-coming supervisor.
- Assist with training current and new staff as directed by QIDP.
- Monitor shift documentation and resident changes. Notify nursing and/or QIDP of concerns or changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of Production Workers:
- 1 year experience working with developmentally disabled persons preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- High school diploma/ GED equivalent
- Clean criminal background
- Ability to pass a drug screening
Rate of Pay: $10.00/hour