HireLevel is looking for multiple Automotive Drivers located in Princeton, IN.
Our client is a leader in the automotive industry when it comes to employee training and engagement.
Job Title: Driver
Job Category: Contract/Temp to Hire
Contract Location: Princeton, IN
Shift: 6:45 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
Similar Positions: Quality Control Technician, Production Worker, Assembly, General Laborer, Quality Inspector
Compensation of the Automotive Inspector:
The starting salary is $15.75 per hour. Project Pay: $18.75.
Project start date: 5/22/2023
Perfect attendance bonuses are offered!
Responsibilities of the Automotive Inspector:
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectation
- Maintain company standards with regards to OSHA regulations, recycling and safety to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to work in a safe and clean work environment
- They will be testing driving vehicles on site at TMMI. They will do inspections and drive vehicles on the test track, no high rates of speed.
- They will have to be able to pass a hearing test at TMMI.
- You will need to verify with them that they are comfortable with driving in different weather conditions and at night. Make a check a list so they don’t arrive and try to say they cant do this and they can’t do that.
- There will be OT. Most likely 8-10 hrs per day and possibly Saturdays.
- This will be their primary job but over the course of the launch they will be released back into the plant to work on the line as Quality Inspectors etc.
- They will need to be here every day as this is a high-level critical priority project.
Requirements of the Automotive Inspector:
- Previous work-related experience beneficial
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit for work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background check, driving record, and drug testing policies
- Must provide valid high school diploma or GED
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.