Job Number: 48960
HireLevel is looking for a Account Coordinator located in Crestwood, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
Job Category: Full-Time
Shifts: 8: 00 am- 5: 00 pm M-F
Location: Crestwood, MO
Similar Positions: Finance, Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Responsibilities of a Account Coordinator:
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements of an Account Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED required; further education would be beneficial
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience in logistics/transportation as well as a good understanding of shipping methods
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of inventory software and especially Microsoft Office Excel
- Is capable of reading and interpreting inventory and sales reports
- Exhibits excellent organizational and strategic planning abilities
- Must meet client background and screening policies
Compensation of a Account Coordinator:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.