Industry: Contract Administrator
Job Number: 48794
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking an Account Coordinator in St Louis, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives in marketing and advertising campaigns. The position encompasses administration, project tracking duties, research and handling budgets.
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full Time
Location: St Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Account Coordinator, Customer Service Representative, Logistics Coordinator, Sales Representative
Additional Responsibilities of Account Coordinator:
- Communicates effectively with internal teams to determine pricing, lead time, and scheduling.
- Tracks company inventory and Uses computerized inventory software to maintain records of all products and supplies.
- Uses computerized inventory software to maintain records of all products and supplies.
- Data entry for releases of quantities by part from sales orders and issues packing slips.
- Coordinates pickup and delivery dates with carriers.
- Addresses and resolves any issues with delayed shipments.
- Maintains and manages delivery schedule.
- Ensures that all shipping and ordering deadlines are met.
- Handles freight claim disputes.
- Organizes and prepares paperwork to be invoiced with the appropriate customer data (verifies rates, billing party, etc ).
- Serves as point of contact for Key customers.
- Maintains clear and direct lines of communication with Account Manager on account status.
- Communicates to those within and outside in an effective manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Displays strong leadership and direction for those within the customer s programs.
- Manages multiple, complex tasks, often of conflicting natures while displaying a professional approach.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle workload based on deadlines.
- Displays a sense of urgency towards completing required tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Requirements of Account Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED required; further education would be beneficial
- International shipping experience highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Experience in logistics/transportation as well as a good understanding of shipping methods
- Must meet client's background and drug screening policies
Compensation of Account Coordinator:
- $16.50-17.50 an hour DOE, review after 90 days
- Benefits available after 90 days
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.