HireLevel is looking for an Account Manager within our Payroll Services division in Marion, IL.
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of our dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
HireLevel represents a culture of growth opportunities, and we want to be the company leading you to your goals.
Benefits for the Account Manager/Payroll Specialist:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit, 8 hours paid for volunteering
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Work from Home Program
- Birthdays Off
- Professional development opportunities, Certifications, Industry Conferences, Professional Association Memberships
Responsibilities of Account Manager/Payroll Specialist:
- Nurture current and develop new client relationships
- Identify up-selling opportunities with current clients
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Process monthly/quarterly payroll taxes
- Continuous learning of new product and service offerings through multiple software systems
- Implementation of software systems and conversion experience is a plus
- Research, analyze and retrieve data to prepare and maintain complex payroll records, summaries and reports
- Ability to monitor, audit, reconcile, and balance a variety of data and transactions
- Coordinate a variety of projects simultaneously while working independently and as a team member
Requirements of Account Manager/Payroll Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years relevant work history in accounting or payroll processing
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, independently and with a team
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral