HireLevel is seeking an Account Manager for Recruitment Services in our office in Murfreesboro, TN.
We welcome you to be a part of our dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment. This Staffing Associate role at HireLevel is an entry level position with opportunity and potential for advancement.
Similar Positions: Recruiter, Staffing, Human Resources, HR, Sales
Compensation of Account Manager: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Deliver extraordinary experience to candidates and current/prospective clients
- Cultivate business relationships and build brand awareness through ongoing and innovative community outreach targeting candidates and prospective clients
- Work both independently and as a team to fulfill clients’ staffing needs
- Assist candidates in application workflow from screenings to paperwork and client specific testing
- Advise and train candidates on relevant workforce skills such as resume writing, interviewing, and on the job etiquette
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, find the right candidate for their job opportunities, and recognize new opportunities
- Administrative duties including but not limited to: data entry, filing, E-Verify
- Must be able to perform on site duties and account management tasks
- Must meet established hiring goals and key performance indicators
- Must be willing to do onsite duties for large clients as needed
- Other job duties as assigned to help meet office and company goals
Requirements of Account Manager:
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Computer proficiency and an interest in learning new technology to improve company processes.
- Employee Relations and "people" expert
- Have knowledge & understanding of ATS or CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office and other on-line resources or the willingness to learn
- Have a solid work ethic and sense of urgency; strong organizational skills and attention to detail; the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Have a proven track record in recruiting, sales, business development or any other performance driven environment
Benefits for the Account Manager:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit, 8 hours paid for volunteering
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities, Certifications, Industry Conferences, Professional Association Membership
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.