Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47615
HireLevel is looking for an Account Payable Clerk for a client in Carbondale, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our Client is looking for experienced Account Payable Clerk, who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full- Time, 6 week project
Hours: 8: 00am 5: 00pm
Location: Carbondale, IL
What is unique about the client: Family owned business
Company Culture: face pace, small business
Similar Positions: Accounts Payable Clerk, Account Receivable Clerk, Payroll, Payroll Processor
Compensation of Account Payable Clerk: $13.00 Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Account Payable Clerk:
- Process all sales invoices, credit memos and payments.
- Ensure the timely collection of all A/R balances.
- Respond to customer requests concerning A/R.
- Prepare weekly past due reports.
- Update block code list weekly.
- Run D & B reports to determine credit worthiness of new customers.
- Do other miscellaneous duties relating to A/R.
- Process all purchase invoices, debit memos and other related documents.
- Determine and recommend A/P checks to be processed for payment and submit to Controller for approval.
- Respond to vendor inquiries concerning A/P invoices or checks.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements with company records
- Work with Personnel to prepare payroll input.
- Process payroll.
- Respond to employee questions.
- Complete information reports:
- Payroll reports - quarterly, W-2 s, 1099 s, etc.
- Employment/wage verifications
Job Requirements of Account Payable Clerk:
- Working knowledge of relevant office programs (e.G. Excel and Word) and telephone systems
- Proficient in English
- Persistent and results-oriented
- High school diploma;
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.