Industry: Sales Assistant
Job Number: 48201
HireLevel is looking for an Account Representative for our client in Princeton, IN. Our client is looking for a candidate proactive in caring for multiple accounts and communicating with suppliers, customers, and internal staff. Self-motivation and a positive attitude are desired for success and growth.
Job Category: Full Time, Temporary to Hire
Location: Princeton, IN
Hours: 7: 00a.M. - 3: 45 p.M. | Monday through Friday
Similar Positions: Administrative Aide, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Associate, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Secretary, Administrative Specialist, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Office Assistant
Compensation of Account Representative:
The starting salary for the account representative is $17 per hour, depending on experience.
Responsibilities of Account Representative:
- Provide customer service, sales correspondence, site visits, and meeting minutes.
- Provide effective telephone & written communication with internal customers, external customers, suppliers, brokers, freight forwarders.
- Generate quotations, perform calculations & mark-ups, negotiate pricing with customer and/or supplier, verify price on customer PO, and resolve pricing issues with customers & suppliers.
- Review and verify customer PO and/or forecast and generate purchase orders based upon customer PO or forecast.
- Responsible to ensure proper inventory level based on target safety stock & lead times is maintained; Monitor incoming & outgoing shipments, monitor container status, ensure delivery control to customer.
- Issue RMA numbers, resolve rejected & damaged parts with customer, supplier, and/or operation. Process insurance claims as needed.
- Calculate and prepare budget for parts sales & gross profit. Analyze monthly sales & gross profit numbers and provide reasons for variance. Analyze customer AR Aging & support collection of AR. Analyze, monitor & resolve Inventory Aging. Provide explanations for management report. Provide information for compliance related issues. Resolve issues with US Customs, coordinate for classification of HTS codes and as needed
- Monitoring available credit, research customer s financial status periodically, and request to adjust credit limit.
- Seek for new business opportunities.
- Support other sales & administrative staff.
- Assist with other projects/duties/reporting as needed.
Requirements of Account Representative:
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze information at a proficient level required to perform the requirements of the position.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills necessary to effectively convey information, instruction, ideas and/or recommendations.
- Advanced mathematical aptitude necessary to perform, analyze, and understand methods of calculation.
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, plan, and establish appropriate priorities of tasks.
- Proficient level of understanding and use of business software required in the performance of position responsibilities to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and/or the ability to use this understanding to master specific software with training
- A Bachelor s degree is necessary to perform this position.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.