HireLevel is looking for an Accountant II in Beachwood, OH!
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Beachwood, OH
Shift: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Compensation: $25 an hour
Similar Positions: Accounting, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Compiles, classifies, records, verifies, and maintains data and payments to lease accounting records by performing the following duties
- Prepares and processes daily lease changes
- Completes, verifies and audits system data to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Responds to inquiries regarding leasing activity and follows up
Requirements of Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Must have SAGE software experience
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.