HireLevel is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our client located in North Chicago, Lake County, IL.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Similar Positions: Finance, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Accounting
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Invoice Processing.
- Independently perform research to determine and resolve invoicing errors.
- Provide assistance with sorting, preparing, and scanning incoming invoices and mail.
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and offshore teams.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Experience in large corporation billing support or legal electronic invoicing systems preferred.
- Experience with Accounts Payable or Invoicing required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing and able to multi task as the job entails navigating various systems and processes.
- Must be able to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Able to meet background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer