Job Number: 47638
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Accounting Intern to work with us internally in Marion, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
Job Category: Part Time
Location: Marion, IL
Similar Positions: Payroll Assistant, Payroll Support, Payroll Processing, Human Resources
Responsibilities of the Accounting Intern:
- Assist with vendor reporting/payments for clients (i.E. - worker s compensation, 401k contributions, child support garnishments, etc.)
- assist with migration data from one payroll software to another payroll software
- Filing documents as needed, assist with packaging of payrolls reports and checks for clients
- Collaborates with other team members and management for recommending and implementing processes and procedural changes for payroll to improved workflow.
- Assists with coordinating, processing, and packing payroll for clients all throughout the United States.
- Assists in all duties associated with the overall payroll function.
- Must meet established goals and expectations set by management.
Job Requirements of Accounting Intern:
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.