Job Number: 48138
HireLevel is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate for our client located in North Chicago, IL!
Job Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Shift Times: Monday through Friday, 8AM 5PM
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Documentation Specialist, Office Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Associate:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Invoice Processing
- Independently perform research to determine and resolve invoicing errors
- Provide assistance with sorting, preparing, and scanning incoming invoices and mail
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and offshore teams.
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Accounts Payable Associate:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 year of experience in accounting or financial analyst role
- Accounts Payable, SAP and Excel experience strongly desired
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to multi task as the job entails navigating various systems and processes
- Must be able to work independently but also in a team environment
- Able to meet background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.