Job Number: 48765
HireLevel is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate for our client located in North Chicago, IL.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Job Category: Full-time, Short-term Contract
Hours: 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Finance, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Accounting
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Associate:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Invoice Processing.
- Independently perform research to determine and resolve invoicing errors.
- Provide assistance with sorting, preparing, and scanning incoming invoices and mail.
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and offshore teams.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Accounts Payable Associate:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in large corporation billing support or legal electronic invoicing systems preferred.
- Experience with Accounts Payable or Invoicing.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing and able to multi task as the job entails navigating various systems and processes.
- Must be able to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Able to meet background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer