HireLevel is looking for an Account Payable Coordinator in Chicago, IL.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: up to $21.84 per hour based on experience
Similar Positions: Accounting, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Handle a fast-paced environment, with the ability to review and enter invoices with proper support to code to variance accounts/departments
- Send money through ACH/Wires transfers to various vendors
- Coding invoices to correct G/L accounts
- Ensure new accounts are setup correctly the first time
- Update and maintain 13-month trend report on a monthly basis
Requirements of Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-7 years of accounting experience
- Must have SAGE software experience
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.