Job Number: 47311
HireLevel is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator in North Chicago, IL!
The Accounts Payable Coordinator works in a collaborative environment and assists in the preparation and processing of accounts payable. This position will also include responsibilities related to supporting the Accounting team in reporting, analysis, reconciliation, and compliance.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Hours: 1st Shift
Location: North Chicago, IL
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Finance, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Accounting
Additional Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- Establish and provide daily transfer prices to international affiliates, manufacturing sites, distribution centers and US commercials on a per request basis
- Process ad-hoc request as needed
- Exercises discretion as to the distribution of transfer prices to preapproved requesters, as this data is extremely sensitive in nature
- Establish transfer prices timely especially for new product launches where shipment of the product will be compromised without transfer prices
Job Requirements of Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to interface with various levels and areas of the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication, Strong PC skills (Primarily MS Access, Excel, Word, Essbase)
- Ability to be a team player
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.