Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49709
HireLevel is looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk for our client in Princeton, IN.
Job Category: Full Time, Temporary to Hire
Location: Princeton, IN
Hours: 7: 00a.M. - 3: 45 p.M. | Monday through Friday
Similar Positions: Administrative Aide, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Associate, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Secretary, Administrative Specialist, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretary, Office Assistant
Compensation of Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk:
The starting pay for the accounts payable and receivable clerk is $12 to $15 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk:
Requirements of Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk:
- Files, schedules, copies, proofreads, and prepares reports along with other basic administrative functions.
- Sorts and responds to correspondence by phone, fax, mail, electronically and /or in person
- Answers phone calls and or receives visitors and refers to appropriate person or takes messages. Inputs data in databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc.
- Prepares basic analyses of data
- Maintains any shipping and receiving paperwork and related entries
- Monitors and controls inventory levels and data for material, reconcile, verify FIFO, etc.
- Responsible for AP/AR, expense reports department staff, entry into financial system and other basic accounting functions for the department
- Coordinates with various departments internally and externally
- Responsible for calculating sales prices and generating sales invoices
- Provides basic customer service to internal and external customers and resolves problems
- Plans and organizes office events along with other staff needs
- Price/cost uploads and entries, customer and vendor sets, cash application research, and item number setups/changes.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel (intermediate level).
- Must be able to use financial system
- Minimal understanding of business
- Excellent communication skills and superb writing ability.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required, two years related work experience, some college preferred.
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.