Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49833
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Clerk for our client located in Indianapolis, IN!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46241
Job Type: Full-time; Contract
Shift Times: Monday - Thursday 6: 00pm - 6: 00am, with OT
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Responsibilities of the Administrative Clerk:
- Work in a fast-paced shipping office coordinating the execution of customer orders through the WMS (warehouse Management System) and SAP.
- This work involves direct interaction with over the road drivers, forklift operators, Supervisors, the Transportation Team, and other functions inside the plant.
- Candidates need to have very solid computer skills, people skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work weekends, overtime, and holidays is a must, as well as flexibility in your schedule.
Requirements of the Administrative Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 + years prior administrative experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite specifically PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer