Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48882
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant II with our client in Boca Raton, FL. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $13-$17 an hour
Similar Positions: Clerical, Administrative, Office Manager, Data Entry
Additional Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- TELEPHONE SYSTEM: answer all phone calls on main office phone lines, provide system administrator support for telephone system including voicemail, automated attendant and scheduling assistance of telephone programming, changes and trouble reporting
- GENERAL CLERICAL SUPPORT: provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of petty cash and issuance of branch checks. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties. Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis
- FACILITY SUPPORT: provide a professionally-maintained office environment. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment. Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count. In addition, directly supervises service providers to include: janitorial, lawn, food vendors, vending, etc. 4. WORD PROCESSING: provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.E. Letters, memos, short proposals
- AREA SUPPORT: provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the local office, for area management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration
Job Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- 4 years of office management experience
- Ability to type 45 WPM accurately
- Computer skills to include: MS Office 365 applications. Windows 10 operating system, SharePoint
- Work involves general administrative tasks which may require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.