Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49235
HireLevel is seeking Senior Administrative Assistant for our client located in Tipp City, OH!
Our client is seeking a Administrative Assistant for their Human Resources department. This is an ASAP start!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Tipp CIty, OH
Similar Positions: Clerical, Support, Medical Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Executive Admin
Job Duties of the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to the team with a high degree of initiative, confidence and professional demeanor.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and correspondence internally and with visitors.
- Implement department tracking and reporting programs and prepare audits as necessary.
- Maintain, review and retrieve information from various department databases.
- Coordinate office calendars, manage office supplies, sort mail and answer phones.
- Communicate effectively in all customer service and staff assistance
Job Requirements of the Senior Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a medical office environment.
- Proven track record of developing professional relationships.
- Poise and positive attitude with high energy and ability to be creative when implementing work strategies.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of spreadsheet creation and utilization.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.