HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant in North Chicago, Lake County!
This position provides administrative and project support to a Legal Divisional Vice President, Division Counsel, and staff.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: Waukegan, IL
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Similar Positions: Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- All administrative functions of the department, such as: managing correspondence, answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, and creating or modifying business documents
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform work assigned
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software, such as: document management system, matter management system and employee performance management systems
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants
- Assists department with projects and drafting basic communications
- Participates in division-wide projects
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years previous admin experience or equivalent
- Operates with general instruction and minimal supervision
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio or OrgPlus, and Outlook
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.