Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47175
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Altavista, VA!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies. This position is directly supporting the DVP and staff.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Full Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Altavista, VA
Hours: Monday through Friday 8: 00 am to 4: 30 pm
Similar Positions: Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage budget preparation and control and records management.
- Will also be involved in special projects as needed.
- Preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors.
- Handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a high-level office/administrative environment.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong working knowledge of spreadsheet creation and utilization.
- Must be able to meet client's background and drug testing requirements.