Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47241
HireLevel is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in Alton, IL!
Our client is looking for a strongly organized Administrative Assistant for a special project going until the end of the year with the possibility of an extension.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Alton, IL
What is unique about the client? Public utilities company providing services to over 14 million customers in the United States and Canada.
Similar Positions: Data Entry, Operations Clerk, Clerical, Receptionist
Compensation of Administrative Assistant: $15-20 based on experience
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Assist with organizing and updating documents, collecting information, and drafting documents that need to be submitted for this certification.
- Handle administrative tasks by coordinating preparation of reports.
- Assist with reorganization of digital files.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of administrative, clerical or data entry experience.
- Must have strong computer and data entry skills.
- Must have strong communication skills. Will interact with various departments within the company including Risk Management and Legal.
- Experience with Federal regulatory compliance or grant writing is preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.