Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47614
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Des Plaines, IL!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Full Time, Contract + extension
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Hours: Monday through Friday 8: 00 AM to 5: 00 PM
Similar Positions: Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Effectively manage calendar and mail
- Putting together evidence binders, creating/labeling divider tabs, updating hard copy document files to the current version, etc
- Providing support to clinics staff and working within our clinics database.
- The job would entail various administrative duties including answering telephones, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging laboratory services, data entry, maintenance and filing of medical records.
- Create expense reports, monthly or weekly reports
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Combination of medical experience and administrative experience
- 1 year of experience in a high-level office/administrative environment.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills with Word needed, Excel would be a plus.
- Must be able to meet client's background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.