Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49278
HireLevel is looking for an Administrative Assistant III in Des Plaines, IL!
Our client, a global healthcare and research company, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support Director-Level and above professionals. Must have experience with travel arrangement and Microsoft Office Suite in a previous role.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III
Job Category: Full Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM
Similar Positions: Human Resources Assistant, HR Assistant, Clerical, Executive Assistant, Operations Support
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant III:
- Provides support to department managers and their staff.
- Word processing, editing existing documents, keying information into existing templates, database upkeep.
- Manage travel arrangement for directors as well as meeting and event arrangements as needed.
- Perform other administrative responsibilities including answering phones, directing guests, managing calendars, etc.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant III:
- Bachelor s Degree is preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a high-level office/administrative environment is required, specifically supporting an executive-level team or individual.
- Ability to work independently with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be able to meet client's background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.