Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49916
HireLevel is hiring a Administriave Assisatnt in Houston, TX!
Our client is a large power management and global electrical technology firm. The ideal candidate will work as a member of a Support team, with quality engineers and business process analysts to achieve business objectives relating to process definition, reporting, and documentation.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Houston, TX
Similar Positions: administrative, data entry, business administration, specialist, administrative support
Compensation: $14.00/hour, 1st Shift
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Supports New Business transition teams.
- Develops and implements local processes in support of customer and partner needs, utilizing data entry, and administration tools.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Provides customers with the highest quality of services.
- Understands and applies appropriate quality improvement processes.
- Uploading/downloading on customer site, file conversion, coordinating revisions with factories, reconciling revisions, assembling documentation (typically pdf).
- Experience working with technical drawings reviewing or comparing against revisions
Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
- 1 to 3 years experience in role.
- AA degree in Business Administration with coursework in MIS/CS or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Lotus & Microsoft applications, including Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in computer skills including use of the Internet.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant Administrative Assistant experience with some Technical knowledge
- Meet client's background check and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.