Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48865
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Fortune 500 Healthcare client located in Kansas City, MO. The ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate they have the ability to work independently and have critical thinking capabilities.
Job Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8AM-4: 30PM
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Receptionist, Secretary, General Office, Clerical Support
Job Duties for the Administrative Assistant:
- Prioritize work tasks and handle approriately
- Present the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff in the resolution of problems and the completion of tasks
- Processing and integrating complex information and approriately exercise independent judgement
- Posess strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and project simultaneously
Job Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent
- Four years of executive assistant and/or advanced secretatial experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional presence with a customer service orientation
- Must meet requirements of drug screening and background check
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.